I guess you must be known to the reason behind the zlib.dll missing file error, if not then don’t worry and read this article carefully as here you will get to know the detail about this dll missing file. If you are finding the solution to solve the missing dll file error then follow the methods provided here in this article and fix the error using the steps given below. Let us begin with the solution to fix the dll file error.
ZLIB.dll Detail Information
|Type of file:||Win32/64 DLL|
|File size:||27.5KB - 220.04KB|
|File version:||4 versions available|
|Copyright:||(C) 1995-1998 Jean-loup Gailly & Mark Adler|
What Causes zlib.dll File Error?
The removal of a file or when the file gets corrupted can cause your computer and automatic generation of the missing dll file error. Here the zlib.dll file is missing due to the same reason. Either you must have deleted the file or moved the file to the other location and because of it, your computer has corrupted a cause you the dll file error. Under listed are the names of the same error by which you can get to know that error can also appear in many ways as shown.
- “zlib.dll is missing”
- “zlib.dll error loading”
- “The procedure entry point zlib.dll error”
- “zlib.dll crash”
- “zlib.dll was not found”
- “Cannot register zlib.dll”
- “zlib.dll could not be located”
- “zlib.dll Access Violation”
- “Cannot find zlib.dll”
Thereby, all the following information tells you about the cause of the dll file error. Under this section, the main segment takes place by providing you the methods to solve the dll file.
Methods to Solve zlib.dll Error
Here are the methods to solve the DLL file error. Understand the methods and follow the steps provided in the following article. The methods and steps are as follows:
Method 1: Update Your System
The first method will tell you about the updations of your computer operating system, which includes:
- Search “Windows Update Setting”.
- As shown in the image click on the ‘Windows Update Setting option’ when it appears on the screen.
- Click on the “Check for Updates” button, like the same as in the picture shown.
- If updates are not available it will show “You are Up To Date”, as shown in the image below.
- If it shows “Install Update” option, then click on the install update button for further process.
- In the end, Restart your computer and operate the program.
Thus, this was the first method and its steps to fix the dll missing file error without facing any difficulties. Let us begin with the next method.
Method 2: Use the SFC tool
The second method is about the use of the SFC (System File Checker) tool so, follow the steps to solve the zlib.dll file error.
- Go for “cmd” (press ‘window logo key’ and ‘R’ as a short cut key).
- Or follow the images as shown under the contents.
- Select the “Run as Administrator” option for the registration process.
- Then type”SFC” in that administrator command prompt as shown in the image below and follow the further commands to complete the process.
- When the process gets completed, run an anti-virus scanner.
- Restart your computer and run the same application.
Therefore, all the following methods will help you to solve the zlib.dll file error. This was all about the solution of dll file error. Read more articles on dll file which are as follows.
DLL File Articles List
- rwnh.dll | Quick Solution To Fix This DLL File Missing Error
- hal.dll Error Fix | Easy Solutions To Fix The Error On Your Windows
- user32.dll | Quick Fix to Solve this error
I really hope that all the following information must be helpful to you and you were able to solve the problem of zlib.dll file by using those methods and following those steps. If you really liked this article then give us feedback in the comment section and if there are any doubts running in your mind while following the steps or by reading the steps then freely ask us in that same comment box. Thank You.