Searching for the solution of the rwnh.dll file error? Then I can say that you are at the right place to look for the solution to this missing file error. This information will help you to find the basic information regarding the dll file. In this article you will get to know about the causes of dll file, general information like file size, type, developer, etc. and then after that, you will get the methods to solve the dll missing file error. Let us begin with the causes of the dll file error.
What Causes rwnh.dll File Error?
Before we begin with the causes let me tell you a short line about the dll file. So, dll file means dynamic link library and that library contains thousands of dll files to implement or run the program safely and properly. Rwnh.dll is one of the types of dll files that is necessary for the Windows software to run the program. This file causes the error when you have mistakenly deleted the file of shifted the file from one location to another. Even if the file gets damaged due to virus then also it generates the missing file error. The list of the error along with a picture is shown in the following section.
- “Cannot register rwnh.dll”
- “rwnh.dll is missing”
- “rwnh.dll was not found”
- “Cannot find rwnh.dll”
- “rwnh.dll error loading”
- “rwnh.dll could not be located”
- “The procedure entry point rwnh.dll error”
- “rwnh.dll Access Violation”
- “rwnh.dll crash”
Therefore, this was about the causes of the dll file and the list of errors that can appear in any way. In the next paragraph, you will get to know some detail information regarding the dll file. Scroll down to know more about the dll file.
RWNH.dll Detail Information
|Type of file||Win32 DLL|
|Copyright||© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved|
|Product name||Internet Information Services|
|File version||2 versions available|
Methods to Solve rwnh.dll Error
In this section, I have mentioned some detail methods to solve the error of not found the dll file. In here there are three types of methods mentioned along with the steps. So, just follow the steps and solve or fix the missing file error of the rwnh.dll file.
Method 1: Update Your System
Here is the method by which you can update your system or PC if it is not up to date, just follow the steps and update your system. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the Search toolbar and search “Windows Update Setting”.
- Then click on it a ‘setting’ box will appear on the screen.
- After that click on the “Check for Updates” button.
- The system will check for the update and if it shows that “You are Up To Date” then you do not need any update.
- But if it shows “Install Update” then click on it and install the update.
- After the process ends restart your PC and then check that still the error is appearing or not.
Thus, this was the first method for updating your system. The second method is to use system file checker to check the missing dll file, scroll down to know more.
Method 2: Use the SFC tool
Here is the method in which to check the file you have to use SFC (system file checker) tool. It will show you where the file is located or whether the file has been deleted. So, follow the steps to know more about it.
- You have to search for the “cmd” from the search toolbar.
- When a “command Prompt” option appears, but do not run it yet.
- Then right-click on the mouse and select the “Run as Administrator” option.
- After it type “scannow/sfc” in that console prompt and then follow the further instructions.
- After following the ahead process once restart your computer and run an anti-virus scanner.
Therefore, this was the second method about the use of the System File Checker tool to check the location of the dll file. So after both the following methods just scan an anti-virus scanner to check that the virus has gone or still in the PC, so check with the help of an anti-virus scanner. For more alike articles you can go through the below-given lists.
Dll File Articles List
- How To Fix amtlib.dll Missing File Error on Windows?
- How To Fix The Missing atmlib.dll File Error or Not Found Error?
- How To Fix msvbvm50.dll Missing File Error On Your Windows?
I hope that all the beyond information was helpful to you related to the rwnh.dll missing file error. All the above-mentioned information was valid and verified information to fix the dll file error without facing any more difficulties you can follow the steps and solve the problem. By following the steps will make your work easy and quick.
If you have any questions running in your mind then you can ask that queries in the below-given box without any hesitations. If you liked this article then please comment in the provided box and thank you.