This article is about the olecnv32.dll error that can occur suddenly in your device. So to solve this kind of sudden missing dll file error use this article by understanding it. Follow the flow of this article to know more why this kind of error uses to generate. Here you will get to know about your all question’s answers. Scroll down read and understand the entire article.
olecnv32.dll Error File
Type of file: Win32 DLL
File size: 33.5KB - 36.5KB
File version: 2 versions available
Product name: Microsoft Windows Operating System
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
What Can Trigger The olecnv32.dll Error?
So, the reason behind the generation of the missing olecnv32.dll file error is that when mistakenly you have deleted the file, misplaced the file, the file cannot be read by the system anymore, or the file is corrupted. So, these are the basic reasons and there are more reasons like due to hardware problems or the registration of the dll file is incorrect or the installation was incomplete. Due to such things, the occurrence of missing dll file generates.
- “olecnv32.dll Not Found”
- “This application failed to start because olecnv32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Cannot find [PATH]\olecnv32.dll”
- “Failed to load olecnv32.dll”
- “Unable to find olecnv32.dll entry point”
- “The file olecnv32.dll is missing.”
- “Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: olecnv32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.”
Thus, all the beyond sentences means that the error can occur into any type but the image will remain the same. To solve the dll file error use the below-provided methods.
Methods To Fix The olecnv32.dll Error
You can go for the methods to solve the dll file errors. Simply follow the methods as it will definitely going to help you to solve the missing dll file error.
Method 1: Restart Your Computer
This method is known as a very basic and very effective step. Why use this method? Because sometimes the error can appear as a mistake or it can be a fluke or fake. To check that the missing dll file error was actual or not. The thing is the computer has a problem so you should fix the problem. For quick fix simply restart your computer. The error will not appear again and you will be able to do your work properly.
Method 2: Rollback Driver
When you install or update your driver at that time there are possibilities that the process was not successfully completed. Or the olecnv32.dll file is not properly located or some file remains incomplete. At that time follow the steps which are as follows:
- Go for the “Device Manager” by typing it in the search bar.
- A page will appear as shown in the image, click on the “Display Adapters.
- Then click on it for further process like the image shown.
- Right-click on it and select the properties option like the image shown.
- A small pop-up box will appear on the same page as the image below shown.
- Then click on the “Roll Back Driver” option.
- After that mention your reason.
- And press ok or enter.
Hence, this was about the changes or updations of the rollback driver. The next method is about the installation of the dll file. So, here we go with the lats method of this article.
Method 3: Install The olecnv32.dll File
This method is the installation of the dll file. Basically, this method is done when the dll file is corrupted or not readable by the operating system. Even when the file is not installed properly then also it can generate the error. So when such things occur simply follow this method. First, uninstall the dll file then run the antivirus scanner. Remove the virus and restart your pc. Then re-install the dll file and check the registration location or register the dll file again.
Therefore, by following all the above-mentioned methods will help you to solve the dll file error. If you want to know more about the dll file then go through the below-given links.
Related Dll File Articles
- RLD.DLL | Missing File Error Fixed in Your Windows
- isdone.dll | A complete guide to solve missing error
- Fix: vulkan-1.dll File Error Using Quick Easy Solutions
We hope solutions enabled to solve the olecnv32.dll missing file. Our information is based on our research and if you feel we should add or remove any information then freely tell us and you can even ask questions to us regarding the dll file. Give us feedback in the comment box below.