Are you facing problems regarding the missing error of the dll file? Don’t worry as this complete article is all about one of the dll files which is oleaut32.dll. This whole article will tell you about the cause of the dll file error. Along with that, you will get the solutions to solve this particular dll file error. So, go through this article and solve your dll missing file error without facing any more obstacles. So, here we go.
What Is Missing oleaut32.dll File Error?
The oleaut32.dll file is one of the kinds of dynamic link library (DLL) files that have been developed by the Adobe system. Mostly this kind of dll file is used in the Windows Operating system to make run the software or program efficiently. This file can cause an error due to misplacement of the file or mistakenly deleted the file or changed the location of the file. Sometimes the reason behind the cause of missing file error can be an installation problem when the file is not installed properly at that time it can show up an error. The error can look like as shown below:
- “oleaut32.dll is missing”
- “oleaut32.dll error loading”
- “Cannot register oleaut32.dll”
- “oleaut32.dll crash”
- “oleaut32.dll was not found”
- “Cannot find oleaut32.dll”
- “oleaut32.dll could not be located”
- “oleaut32.dll Access Violation”
Hence, all the above-mentioned causes can appear due to such reasons. After this section, some basic information regarding this file has been shown in the form of a table. So here we go.
Basic oleaut32.dll Info
|Type of file:||Win32/64 DLL|
|File size:||538.5KB - 744.52KB|
|File version:||5 versions available|
|Copyright:||Copyright © Microsoft Corp. 1993-1998.|
How To Fix Missing oleaut32.dll File Error?
I know your main question is how you can able to fix the oleaut32.dll missing file error. This question’s answer is as follows:
Fix 1- Install the Software
The very first solution is to check the latest update of your PC and for that, you have to follow the below-given steps, which includes:
- Search for the “Update”.
- Click on “Check For Updates”. Like the image is shown:
- Click on the button as shown in the below-given image:
- Suppose there are updates then follow the next steps and if not then directly jump to the last step.
- Click on “Install Update”, like the image is shown:
- When the process ends follow the next method presented after this method.
Thus, this method was about the updations of the system. The next method is the second method to go for after implementing this method, so here we go.
Fix 2- Restart your Computer
So, why to restart your computer after updating the system? Whenever you go for any installation or updations make sure to go for this section. As in if there must be any fluke error then by using this method you can make that error to stop showing up the error. So after completing the above-mentioned process of updating the system. Once run the anti-virus scanner to remove the viruses and then restart your computer. When you are done with this then run the same program on which you were working or playing a game before.
Hence, this method was about restarting your computer. If still, the error is generating while operating some of the applications then go for the next method.
Fix 3- Download oleaut32.dll Missing File
In this method, you have to download the updated version of the missing dll file. But before following the steps delete the old version of oleaut32.dll file and even from the recycle bin. so In short delete it permanently.
- Go check for the latest version of oleaut32.dll file.
- Then select the free download software.
- After that go for the download option.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- When the process ends move that file to its actual location at C:/Windows/System32.
- Register the dll file location.
- Restart your PC
- Operate the same software.
Thereby, all the above-mentioned steps will surely help you to solve the dll file error. Here all the following solution ends by providing you the best methods to solve the error.
Articles On DLL File
- Fix EAX.dll File Error Using These 3 Easy Methods
- advapi32.dll | Fixed advapi32.dll File Error HERE!!!
- d3d11.dll Error | “Cannot find d3d11.dll” [Resolved]
I hope all the methods of solving the oleaut32.dll missing file might be helpful to you. If you are having any more questions regarding this then ask us in the below-given box. If these methods were helpful to you then do give us feedback in the comment box.