I guess you must be known to the reason behind the ole32.dll missing file error. If you do not know what’s the reasons then this article will surely help you to follow all the related information on the dll file. This article contains each and every detailed regarding this dll file. Here you will also get to know about the detail information on the dll file. So here we go.
OLE32.dll Detail Information
Type of file; Win32/64 DLL
File size: 930.63KB - 1.25MB
File version: 3 versions available
Product name: Microsoft Windows Operating System
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
What Causes ole32.dll File Error?
Are you finding the reason behind the dll file then here are the reasons behind it. When the file is unreadable by the windows operating system then also it generates the dll file error or the file is deleted or misplaced or etc. When the message pops up on the screen at that time it looks like the image shown under this article. The list is also the name by which you can get to know that the dll file can occur in such ways.
- “ole32.dll is missing”
- “ole32.dll error loading”
- “The procedure entry point ole32.dll error”
- “ole32.dll crash”
- “ole32.dll was not found”
- “Cannot register ole32.dll”
- “ole32.dll could not be located”
- “ole32.dll Access Violation”
- “Cannot find ole32.dll”
Therefore, all the following are the reasons behind the generation of the dll file. To solve this dll file go through the methods and that will help you to solve all your errors.
Methods to Solve ole32.dll Error
So, here are the two methods to solve the error of the ole32.dll missing file. The solution are as follows:
Method 1: Update Your System
In this section, you will get to know about updating the system. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the system settings in that select “Windows Update Setting”.
- As shown in the image follow the same process as it is.
- After that click on the “Check for Updates” button, as shown in the image.
- As shown in the image below. If updates are not there then it will show “You are Up To Date”,
- But If it shows the “Install Update” option, then click on it and follow the further process.
- At last, you have to restart your computer.
- Then run the same program.
Hence, here this method end’s by following the upper given steps. The next method is about the use of the SFC tool to solve the dll file error. So, here we go.
Method 2: Use the SFC tool
This is the second method to solve the dll missing file error using the SFC tool. The steps are as follows, understand it and follow as per the instructed.
- Open the Run command box.
- Or you can simply follow the images as shown in the section.
- By right-clicking on the command prompt run administrator.
- Then type”SFC” like the image shown.
- Then follow the ahead commands to complete the process.
- Once the process gets completed.
- Run the anti-virus scanner.
- Restart the device.
- Run the same application.
Therefore, all the following methods will surely be going to help you to solve the ole32.dll file error. This was all about the dll file solutions to solve the missing file error. Go for the related articles to know more about the dll files.
DLL File Articles List
- mfc140u.dll Error | Fix The Error Manually At Home
- Fix: bink2w64.dll Error On Your Windows 2000 Onwards
- dbghelp.dll Missing File Error Resolved For Windows
I really hope that all the following information is helpful to you and you were easily able to solve the problem of ole32.dll file by using those methods. I hope you must have really liked this article then provide us with the feedback in the comment section and in that same section you can also ask questions to us. Thank you.