Many users are facing this kind of problem due to missing dll file error. To solve the node.dll file error, this article will help to fix the error by providing you the complete detail on the following information and methods on the dll file. To know more about the solution of this dll file then you have to read the complete article on it. So, scroll down and read more on it. Here we go.
Basic Details On node.dll
|Type of file:||Win32/64 DLL|
|File size:||2.92MB - 12.54MB|
|File version:||2 versions available|
|Copyright:||Copyright Node.js contributors. MIT license|
What is the reason behind node.dll error?
If we talk about the reason behind the node.dll file error then, the reason behind this dll file missing error is when the file is misplaced or deleted by chance. Along with that, there is one more reason behind this and that is when you shift the file to another location from its actual location it will cause you an error. The image shown under this section tells that error will appear and look like this and the list can be the alternative name of the error.
- “node.dll is missing”
- “node.dll error loading”
- “Cannot find node.dll”
- “node.dll crash”
- “node.dll was not found”
- “Cannot register node.dll”
- “node.dll could not be located”
- “node.dll Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point node.dll error”
Therefore, the above explanation was about the reasons behind the missing dll file. The error can appear in various versions of windows like in Windows 7, 8, 9 or 10 or any other program. After this section, you will get to know about the methods to solve this dll file error.
Methods to Fix node.dll Error
This section contains the methods to solve the node.dll missing file error easily. Follow the below-given steps carefully and fix the missing file error from the computer. Remember to keep backup with you or save somewhere safe.
1st METHOD: Re-register the Dll File
This is the first method to solve the node.dll file error, follow the steps carefully which are as follows:
- Press the “Windows Logo” key and ‘R’ together to open the command box.
- As shown in the image the Run Command box will appear.
- Type ‘cmd’ in the run command box and press enter or click on the ‘OK’ button, as shown in the image below.
- After that type “regsvr_NODE.DLL” in the command program and click enter, same as shown in the image.
- Then follow the below process and then at last restart your computer and run the same application.
Thus, this was about the first method to re-register the dll file. The second method about the restoration of the system. Here we go.
2nd METHOD: Restore the System
The second method shows the steps for the restoration of the system for the node.dll file, which includes:
- Click on the “This PC” or “My Computer” icon available on the desktop.
- Then select the “System Properties” in the folder.
- After it, click on the “System Restore” button when the box appear on the screen.
- Then press enter or click the ‘ok’ button.
- Follow the further process and when it ends.
- Run the anti-virus scanner and when the scan gets complete remove the virus.
- Then restart your computer and operate the same program.
Thus, here the last method ends with the restoration process. so, here our main section ends by prioritizing the methods to fix the problem of missing dll file error. If you want to read more articles on it then links are given below click on it and read the articles.
Related Dll File Articles
- qwindows.dll | Easy solutions to solve missing file error
- hal.dll Error Fix | Easy Solutions To Fix The Error On Your Windows
- isdone.dll | A complete guide to solve missing error
We hope that all the above-mentioned detail information about the node.dll file must be helpful to you and the solution provided in it was also useful to you to solve the error of the dll file. If you are having any doubts then you can freely ask us in the comment box without any hesitation and even given us feedback if you think that the information was valid to you. Thank you for using this article as your preference to solve the dll file error.