Searching to solve the dll file errors or missing file error of mysql.data.dll? This article will help you to solve the exact problem of the dll missing file error. If you want to fix the error as because of it you are having a problem to operate the computer then follow the methods given in this article along with the steps. By following the steps will help you to fix the error and then you can work on your computer smoothly.
What is mysql.data.dll Missing File Error?
There are various dll files associated with the software or application that make them work properly. According to the research, many users ensure that the components of the dll file are an important part of the OS (operating system) by which Windows programs can run or can be operated by the user easily. The cause of the dll file cab be the misplacement of the file, mistakenly delete the file or when the file is corrupted.
- “mysql.data.dll is missing”
- “mysql.data.dll was not found”
- “Cannot register mysql.data.dll”
- “mysql.data.dll Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point mysql.data.dll error”
- “mysql.data.dll could not be located”
- “Cannot find mysql.data.dll”
- “mysql.data.dll crash”
Hence, the above list is of the errors that relate that the may appear using any name but the look of the pop-up box will remain the same. To understand or know more about the dll file scroll down and read the following.
Common mysql.data.dll File Information
|Type of file:||Win32 DLL|
|File size:||308KB - 361.5KB|
|File version:||2 versions available|
|Copyright:||Copyright 2004-2007, MySQL AB|
How To Fix mysql.data.dll Missing File Error?
This section will help you out by showing some methods to solve the problem of dll missing file error or not found the error. So, there are three methods by which you can solve the issue of an error. The methods are as follows:
Method 1- Download Dll Missing File
This method explains the method of using steps to download the missing mysql.data.dll file error. The steps are as follows:
- Get the information on the latest version of this dll file.
- Then go for the best download portal which provides you free download service.
- Download the file, it should of 64-32 bits (depends on your Window’s version).
- Select ‘English’ language.
- Copy + Paste the file to its actual location.
- Copy the location for the registration method.
- Run the same application.
- If the error is not appearing then you have successfully completed the process.
Hence, the above methods were the method to download the dll file. Before going for the download make sure to delete the old version of the same dll file. The next method is about, scroll down to know more.
Method 2- Fix mysql.data.dll Error Automatically
If you want to fix the error automatically then follow these steps, which include:
- Go for the automatic dll file solver device or application.
- Download the solution and follow the instructed process.
- Complete the following tasks or commands.
- Launch the downloaded file to fix the error.
- Run anti-virus to scan the virus.
- Restart your PC.
- Operate the same application you were running before.
Therefore, here was about the automatic solver method you can use to solve the error of mysql.data.dll missing file. Here our main segment complete by giving you the full instruction on the solution of missing file error.
- hal.dll Error Fix | Easy Solutions To Fix The Error On Your Windows
- adbwinapi.dll Error Fixed For Your Windows Here!!!
- msstdfmt.dll Error For Windows Fixed Quickly
The above-mentioned information was all about the mysql.data.dll missing error file. I hope the missing dll file error might have solved using those methods. If there are some questions or doubts running in your mind then without any hesitation you can ask in the below-given box. If the article was helpful or useful to you then please do give us feedback or comment in the below-given section. Thank You.