Many Windows users face this kind of problem due to missing dll file error. To solve the mssp32.dll file error, here in this article you will get to know the methods to solve the error. This article also contains the basic information related to the dll missing file error. Here you will also get to know about the general details on the dll file. Let us begin with the main article section without any interruptions, here we go.
What is the reason behind mssp32.dll error?
Before we start with the reasons behind the dll missing file error, let us begin with the general information. The dll file means the Dynamic Link Library and mssp32.dll is one of the link libraries of the dll file. This file is a Microsoft corporation developed file to run the Windows software properly without a formation of errors. So, the reason behind this dll file missing error is when the file is misplaced or deleted by chance. Even when you shift file from one location to another that even causes an error of missing dll file or not found an error and generates difficulties for you. So, how the error looks like and how it can appear, has shown under this paragraph.
- “mssp32.dll is missing”
- “mssp32.dll error loading”
- “Cannot register mssp32.dll”
- “mssp32.dll was not found”
- “mssp32.dll could not be located”
- “Cannot find mssp32.dll”
- “mssp32.dll Access Violation”
- “mssp32.dll crash”
- “The procedure entry point mssp32.dll error”
Therefore, the above explanation was about the reasons behind the missing dll file. The error can even appear in any type of windows like in Windows 7, 8, 9 or 10 or any other program. Under this section, the basic detail on the dll file has been provided to understand the following carefully.
Basic Details On mssp32.dll
|Type of file||Win32 DLL|
|File size||102.5KB (104960 bytes)|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) Microsoft Corp. 1991-1994|
Methods to Fix mssp32.dll Error
This section contains the methods to solve the dll missing file error easily. Follow the below-given steps carefully and fix the missing file error from the computer.
Please Note: Always keep your Back-Up with you or save in your google drive.
FIRST METHOD: Re-register the Dll File
First method’s steps are as follows for the re-registration of the mssp32.dll file, which includes:
- Press the “Windows Logo” key and ‘R’ key from the keyboard together.
- A Run program or box will appear on the screen.
- Then type ‘CMD’ in the box and press enter or click on the ‘OK’ button.
- After it type “regsvr_MSSP32.DLL” in the command program and click enter.
- Follow the ahead process and then restart your computer.
Thus, this was about the first method for the registration process if you have mistakenly replaced the file location, then you can easily follow the steps and register the missing dll file. This is how you can fix it. The second method stands for manual replacement of the dll file.
SECOND METHOD: Manually Replace the File
Second method’s steps are as follows for the manual replacement of the dll file, which includes:
- First, you have to download the mssp32.dll file from the free download link.
- Then after downloading the file check the virus with the help of an anti-virus scanner.
- Then open and go to the dll file directory.
- After it find the current file and rename it as per the file name for a backup.
- Then copy the file and paste it the downloaded file at the same location – C:\Windows\System32\.
- Register the file with the help of the first method and then restart your PC and always keep instruction in mind.
Thus, this is how you can manually replace the file without facing any difficulties. The third method stands for the restoration of the system and when you go for this method make sure you have your backup with you.
THIRD METHOD: Restore the System
Third method’s steps are as follows for the restoration of the system for the mssp32.dll file, which includes:
- Click on the “This PC” or “My Computer” icon on the desktop.
- Then select the “System Properties”.
- After it, the box will appear, click on the “System Restore” button.
- Then click on the ‘Ok’ button or directly press enter.
- The further process will start and after it gets complete restart your PC.
Thus, here the last method ends with the restoration process. After restarting the PC in this method once scan the virus with the help of the anti-virus scanner to be safe that this computer contains the virus or not. so, here our main section ends by prioritizing the methods to fix the problem of mssp32.dll missing file error.
Related Dll File Articles
- binkw32.dll Missing File Error Fix With Few Simple Methods
- Best Solutions To Fix the download.dll Missing File From your Computer
- Fix The downloader.dll Missing File Error Quick Step by Step
I hope all the above-mentioned information was helpful to you and was understandable to solve the mssp32.dll missing file error. If you have any questions or queries feel free to ask in the comment box and if you like to read the article then comment or give us feedback in that same box.