You must be thinking that why it always appears like msdia80.dll file is missing or not found. So to know about it and to fix the error you have to understand and follow the methods or steps to solve the problem. This entire article will help you with the solution to the dll file problems. So let us begin with the explanation on what causes dll file error, due to what the errors are occurring. Scroll down to know more about it.
What Cause msdia80.dll File Error?
I would like to start with a piece of short information about the msdia80.dll file. I hope you must be known with the dll (dynamic link library) file, it is a file which is necessary for the implementation of the software. This is the type of the dll file which has been developed by the Microsoft Visual C++ for better implementation of programs. This file contains the code of packed data to perform any task in the specific software. There are lots of applications and software depend upon the types of dll files. Whenever the file is missing or deleted then the error occurs. The error appears like the way I have shown in the image and errors can appear in various types as listed below.
- “msdia80.dll is missing”
- “msdia80.dll was not found”
- “Cannot find msdia80.dll”
- “msdia80.dll Access Violation”
- “msdia80.dll crash”
- “The procedure entry point msdia80.dll error”
- “msdia80.dll could not be located”
- “Cannot register msdia80.dll”
Therefore the above-mentioned detail was all about the cause of the dll file or why it occurs and how it looks like. The next section is about the general information on the dll file, scroll down to know about it.
Info of msdia80.dll File
|Type of file||Win64 DLL|
|File size||883.5KB (904704 bytes)|
|Copyright||© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.|
|Product name||Microsoft Visual Studio 2005|
How To Fix msdia80.dll Missing File Error?
In this section, we have provided proven methods to fix the msdia80.dll file error. You should know what is causing the error. Did you have deleted the dll file or misplaced the file or moved the file from one place to another, etc? You should be aware of the problem that is having on your computer. Then as per the appropriation you can follow the method, the method is as follows:
1st Method: Relocate the DLL file
If you have shifted the dll file to another location then you will need to follow this method. The first method is to relocate the dll file, follow the steps for the relocation of the dll file, which are as follows:
- Press Window Logo key and E key together for the file explorer to navigate the dll file.
- Then when you get the dll file, right-click on it and choose ‘cut’.
- Then paste the file to the following path which is C:/Windows/System.
- A UAE may pop up asks for the rights, click on continue.
- When the relocation gets completed, register the file.
- Press the Windows logo key and S key together for command prompt.
- Then select as a ‘Run as Administration’ and execute the command.
- After following the whole process restart your PC and check that the issue is fixed or not.
Thus, this was the method that how can relocate the msdia80.dll file to its original place. The next method is about the Installation process that how you can able to install the package of Microsoft Visual C++. So let’s get started with the next method.
2nd Method: Install The Package of Microsoft Visual C++
In this method, you will get to know how you can install the package of Microsoft Visual C++ for solving the error of msdia80.dll file. The steps are as follows, which include:
- Go to your Internet browser and search for the package name “Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update”.
- Then select the ‘vcredist_x86.exe’ and ‘vcredist_x64.exe’ from the list and download it.
- After it remembers to launch them by “right-click and then select ‘Run as Administrator'”.
- After installing the packages register it to its actual package which is “Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update”.
- When you complete all the following process restart your computer and then check that the issue is fixed or not.
Thus, this is how you can solve the problem of missing file error. By following the above methods you can easily solve the error of dll file without facing any difficulties. So, here our main segment ends with the help of an appropriate date to solve the not found error.
Read More Article –
- Fix The downloader.dll Missing File Error Quick Step by Step.
- isdone.dll | A complete guide to solve missing error.
- How To Fix msvcp140.dll Missing File Error? [SOLVE QUICKLY].
So, as I have mentioned in the above contain about the methods to solve msdia80.dll file error. I hope all the methods as I have mentioned beyond must be very helpful to you to solve the problem of missing file error. So I think now you are known for why the error occurs, it’s because of misplacement of file or when you delete the file. Then too you have any questions regarding this you can ask in the below-given box and if you think the article was useful to you then please comment in the below section.