As per the research, we get to know that many users are having issues regarding dll file errors. So, we are here with the solution of mfplat.dll file error by giving you the entire detail on the missing file error. In this article, we have presented some proven data related to the solution to the missing file error. Go through the following article carefully and understand what it means to say to solve the error. Let us begin with the general information.
What Causes The mfplat.dll Missing Error?
When it causes the error? Most of the time we have seen that when the dll file pack or media featured pack is missing in the Computer at that time an error shows up of mfplat.dll missing file. There are many other reasons for causing dll file error and that is when you are using Windows 10 and that does not carry any default dll file so for that you have to download the dll file. Then sometimes happens when you have installed some new software then check that the software needs which dll file and then download it. And many Windows computer does not even support some dll file and at that time you should go to the service center. The error can appear in many ways like as follows:
- “mfplat.dll is missing”
- “mfplat.dll error loading”
- “Cannot find mfplat.dll”
- “mfplat.dll was not found”
- “The procedure entry point mfplat.dll”
- “mfplat.dll could not be located”
- “Cannot register mfplat.dll”
Thus, these were about the causes of the dll file and the list of the errors by which you can get to know that the error can even appear in many ways. The next point is about the basic information of the mfplat.dll file.
Basic mfplat.dll Information
|Type of size||Win32/64 DLL|
|File size||204KB - 903.88KB|
|Copyright||© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved|
|Product name||Microsoft Windows Operating System|
|File version||3 versions available|
How to fix the mfplat.dll missing error
In here there are various methods to solve the mfplat.dll file error. First, you should go through the methods and then go for the implementation of the methods to solve the missing file error. So let us begin with the solutions to the dll not found error. The methods are as follows:
Method 1: Installing Media Feature Pack
- Search for the “About” and then click on the “About this PC”
- A box will appear, there you will see “Windows Specification”, there you will see your windows version under Edition.
- Then after it Download the Media Featured Pack from any site for free.
- After downloading the file wait for the request for validation, which will automatically begin in some minutes.
- When the downloading part ends, go for the installation process.
- When the installation process gets completed, restart your PC.
Thus, by following this the error of missing file be no more and you will be able to operate your PC safely and can able to run the program accurately.
Method 2: Enabling Media Playback
After the installation process, you have to enable the media featured pack for never showing up for the error.
- You have to press Windows Logo Key and R together.
- Then type “cmd” in the box and then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt. OR You can directly search for cmd in the search toolbar and then click on Command Prompt option.
- When the Command Prompt gets open, paste the location of featured media pack there and then press enter.
- Then close it and go for the application to see the issue has been resolved or not.
- If the issue is not resolved the continue the next method process.
Thus, mostly the error will be resolved but if not then do not worry and go for the next method as shown after this method to fix the error.
Method 3: Extract a copy of mfplat.dll from the windows directory
When the upper method does not work then simply continue this method without worring about anything.
- Go for the old windows directory and copy the old operating system folder and then associated the file for the upgrading process in case anything goes wrong.
- Then open it and navigate the folder to the syswow64 folder.
- In that folder copy the mfplat.dll file and then paste it into C:\ windows \ syswow64 location.
- When the process gets completed, restart your computer and check whether the error is gone or not.
Therefore, this was the following process to fix the dll file error. Thus, here our main points get end by presenting you with all the appropriate data to solve the error or to fix the not found error. Below is the list of the similar articles of missing dll files.
Similar DLL File Articles:
- hal.dll Error Fix | Easy Solutions To Fix The Error On Your Windows
- How To Fix xlive.dll Missing File or Not Found Error On Windows ?
- How To Fix msvcp140.dll Missing File Error? [SOLVE QUICKLY]
I hope that all the following presented information was helpful to you about the mfplat.dll missing file error. If you have any queries regarding this article or related to the errors then you can ask questions in the comment box and also you can give us feedback in the same comment box.