Why the Dll file is necessary and why it causes the error? All the following answers are provided in this dxgi.dll file article. This article’s main motto is to provide the methods to fix this dll file missing error. Here you will also get to know about the overview of the dll file along with the proper formed. So, read the following article properly and carefully and understand the methods and solve the problem.
|Type of file:||Win32/64 DLL|
|File size:||240KB - 515.51KB|
|File version:||4 versions available|
|Product name:||Microsoft Windows Operating System|
|Copyright:||© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved|
What Can Cause The dxgi.dll Error?
The following are the causes behind the dxgi.dll missing file, the reasons are as follows:
- The error can be generated automatically when the application is not able to redirect the file.
- When the file is misplaced and the operating system cannot redirect it.
- The file gets corrupted because of the old version of the virus.
- The hardware is damaged due to some reason or processor.
- When the registered location of the file cannot redirect by the system.
Under all such circumstances, the error is going to generate and appear on the screen. The message inside the pop-up box may change and it can be as listed below. The preview for the error is given below.
- “dxgi.dll is missing”
- “dxgi.dll error loading”
- “Cannot find dxgi.dll”
- “dxgi.dll crash”
- “dxgi.dll was not found”
- “The procedure entry point dxgi.dll error”
- “dxgi.dll could not be located”
- “dxgi.dll Access Violation”
- “Cannot register dxgi.dll”
How To Fix The dxgi.dll Error?
Here is the main segment by providing the methods to solve the dll file error. Go through the methods to solve the dll missing file error. The fixers are as follows, which include:
Fix 1: Get the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio Update
The visual pack will help you to replace the dxgi.dll file with its latest version available to get. This method can be used to fix the corrupted dll file. As to get the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio will help to fix the dll file. You have to choose the latest version of the visual studio updated file. The file should be based on your Windows version by which you can easily fix the dll file error. The size should be 32 bit or 64 bit.
Fix 2: Restore The System
To go for the restoration of the system is a big step and keep your back up with you so that without worring you can able to restore the system. Doing a system restore can help you to solve all errors and even it can help you to solve viruses also. Follow the steps to restore the system, which include:
- Search Control Panel in the search bar or use the Windows logo key.
- By opening the control panel will give the page as shown below.
- Then select the security option, like the same as in the image is shown.
- The next page will look like the image is shown below.
- Then select the option “System” on the appeared page.
- Select the “System Protection” option given on the left side of the page like the image.
- Now, Click on “System Restore.”
- Open the new page and select the restore method and click on the Next button.
- For confirmation select the Finish button.
- Then you will get an alert message as shown in the image below. Click the yes button for confirmation.
Hence, by following this can help you to solve the dxgi.dll file. Understand the method and then go for the process as shown in the method along with the images. To know more read more articles on the dll file.
Related DLL Articles
- msab32.dll Error Fix | How To Simplify The Fixing Process
- Repair msth32.dll Missing File Error From The Windows
- Fix vcruntime140.dll Missing File Error Now Without Wasting Time
There are many ways to fix dll file error but each file has its own methods and to solve the dxgi.dll file contains the methods depend upon the error your computer shows. I hope you must have solved the dll file error without facing any difficulties. You can ask questions regarding this particular file in the comment box and also can give feedback to us.