So, what leads d3d11.dll file into error? What is causing the computer or Windows 10 to generate an error of missing DLL file? What are the methods to solve this error? To know the answer to these questions you have to read the following article of d3d11.dll cannot found the error. This article ensures or delivers the exact information with the detail explanation by which you can easily solve the problem. Scroll down and read the following.
What Causes d3d11.dll File Error?
Let us begin with the cause of the DLL file. The D3d11.dll errors are caused by situations that lead to the removal or corruption of the file, a file contained in the DirectX software collection. Even some cases indicate the direct error of missing files, virus infection, or a hardware problem. So, the d3d11.dll file is one of the forms of DLL file, which means the dynamic link library. If you want to make your software run properly then the DLL file is necessary to implement the program properly. So, as I told you that this file can cause the error when you have removed the file or deleted or the file is corrupted. To know how and what type of error occurs, a list is given below:
- “Cannot find d3d11.dll”
- “d3d11.dll is missing”
- “d3d11.dll was not found”
- “Cannot register d3d11.dll”
- “d3d11.dll error loading”
- “d3d11.dll could not be located”
- “The procedure entry point d3d11.dll error”
- “d3d11.dll crash”
Hence, the cause or major reason behind the cannot found the DLL file is a corrupted file or removal of the file. Next is the basic information on the DLL file or the detail information about the DLL file, let us see.
D3D11.dll Detail Information
|Type of file||Win32/64 DLL|
|File size||1.63MB - 2.7MB|
|Copyright||© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved|
|Product name||Microsoft Windows Operating System|
|File version||5 versions available|
Methods to Solve d3d11.dll Error
Here are the forms of solutions to solve the DLL file error. Go for the right approach and fix the error, but before that read the following ways and understand the steps then follow it as per the given instructions. But keep one thing in mind that while going for the following process always keep your Back-up file saved somewhere or take the backup in any drive.
Method 1: Update Your System
The first method says that you have to update your PC or just check for the updates to solve the d3d11.dll file error.
- Search for “Windows Update Setting” by pressing the ‘Windows logo’ key.
- A setting box will appear on the screen after clicking on the ‘Windows Update Setting option’, as shown in the image.
- Then click on the “Check for Updates” button, as shown in the below picture.
- If there will be updating the system will show it up but if it will not there then it shows that “You are Up To Date”.
- Suppose the PC has shown the “Install Update” option, then click on it and install the latest update.
- When the complete process ends, restart your computer.
Thus, this was the first method for updating your Windows 10 system. To know about the second method scroll down.
Method 2: Use the SFC tool
The second method says that if the update is not there then use the SFC (System File Checker) tool to know the registration location is been correctly added or the d3d11.dll file is working properly or it has been removed or corrupted, etc.
- So, first, you have to search for the “cmd” by pressing on the ‘Window logo’ key.
- When a “command Prompt” option shows up, as shown in the image but do not run it yet.
- After that right-click on the mouse and select the “Run as Administrator” option as per the pictures.
- After it types “SFC” in that administrator command prompt and then follows the further instructions correctly, as per the image.
- Once the entire process is completed then restart your PC and then run the anti-virus scanner.
Therefore, this was the second method about the use of the System File Checker tool to check the location of the DLL file. Here our main fragmentation ends by providing you the complete detail on the ways of the DLL file. To know more about other DLL files read the articles which have been provided in the below-given section of the DLL file article list.
DLL File Articles List
- [QUICK SOLUTIONS] | How To Fix msvcp110.dll Not Found Errors?
- How to fix msvcp120.dll | Easy Steps to solve msvcp120.dll
- How To Fix xlive.dll Missing File or Not Found Error On Windows?
We hope that the entire information about the d3d11.dll file was helpful to you and make your work easy to fix the missing DLL file. And do not worry while following or solving the DLL file error, as we have given the information of proven methods to fix DLL file error.
Suppose any questions or doubts are running in your mind then do ask in the comment section without any hesitating. And if you liked our article then comment in the same given box.