Basically when you run a program or playing a game at that time the error occurs is known as dll file error. This article is about the concrt140.dll file, one of the forms of the dll file. Here you will get to know the detail information regarding the dll file along with the methods to solve the dll file error. To know about the detail information read the following article carefully and understand the methods to solve the problem. Scroll down to know more.
What is Concrt140.dll is missing error mean?
Concrt140.dll a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file, which is developed by Microsoft. This file is necessary for the Windows Operating System, it contains the set of procedures to drive the functions in the Windows. Microsoft dll file library is usually associated with the Microsoft Visual Studio. Thus, when the dll file is missing, then the file can affect the work you are doing or show you the error by popping up on the screen again and again. Most of the time errors are due to corrupted file or has been removed or misplaced. The below-given list is the list of the error and the image to show you how it appears.
- “concrt140.dll is missing”
- “concrt140.dll error loading”
- “The procedure entry point concrt140.dll error”
- “concrt140.dll crash”
- “concrt140.dll was not found”
- “Cannot find concrt140.dll”
- “concrt140.dll could not be located”
- “concrt140.dll Access Violation”
- “Cannot register concrt140.dll”
About CONCRT140.dll File
|Type of file||Win32/64 DLL|
|File size||236.81KB - 327.66KB|
|Copyright||© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved|
|Product name||Microsoft Visual Studio 2015|
|File version||6 versions available|
How to fix Concrt140.dll missing error?
If the dll file is missing then solve the concrt140.dll file error manually or automatically by following the below-provided methods and steps carefully. All the ways are provided here are in the form of proven data practically. So, go for the following method and fix the error.
Method # 1: Installing Microsoft Visual Studio C ++
This method contains the installation process of Microsoft Visual Studio C++. Therefore, to install the Microsoft Visual Studio follow the simple steps, which are as follows:
- Go to the official website of Microsoft.
- Then download the package of the distributive library.
- Install the downloaded file.
- Then try to launch the file and run the installer.
- After completing the following process, restart your PC once.
Thus, this was the first method, and make sure to download the file of the correct version. After that once try to play the game on which the error was appearing and make sure that the file you downloaded was at it’s the exact location. In most cases, this method works to solve the Concrt140.dll file and if it does not work in your case then do not worry and continue the second method.
Method #2: Reinstalling the application
If the first method was not helpful then go for this method of reinstalling the application on which the error was coming. So, here we recommend you to try to reinstall the software or application. So, follow the steps and reinstall the program.
- First, uninstall the previous file for the new installation process.
- You can even delete the file and go for a free download option.
- If you are going for the download option make sure that the file is not even in the recycle bin.
- After downloading, place the file to its actual location and start installing.
- When the installation process gets the end, restart your PC and then try to run the program.
This method actually works to solve the Concrt140.dll file error. This will show you that the error has solved. After completing the following process, one major thing is the next method to check the virus. So, let us see the next method.
Method #3: Checking for viruses
After completing the above methods always make sure to check the virus. Because the virus can corrupt your file and detect the file is missing from the library but it has got corrupted due to virus. So, run the anti-virus scanner on your PC. In several minutes the device will detect the virus and if the virus shows up to remove the virus and clean your computer and make it virus free. Thus, this is how you can solve the Concrt140.dll file error without facing any difficulties and that too with quick solutions. You can even go through the recommended articles.
- How To Fix The Missing atmlib.dll File Error or Not Found Error?
- Best Solutions To Fix the download.dll Missing File From your Computer
- Fix The downloader.dll Missing File Error Quick Step by Step
All the above-mentioned information was about the Concrt140.dll file error. To solve the error quickly and easily the follow the steps carefully. If having doubts then ask in the comment box and if you like our article then give us feedback in the below-given box. Thank you for reading this article and giving your precious time to this article.