This article is written with avformat-55.dll in the focus. In this article, you will get the detail information to fix the dll file error without facing any difficulties. Here you will also get to know the causes behind the dll file error and I will surely tell you that all the following information is the proven data to solve the missing dll file error. Simply go through the methods and steps provided here in the following article and will help you to fix the error.
The avformat-55.dll Information
|Type of file:||Win32 DLL|
|Copyright:||(C) 2000-2014 FFmpeg Project|
What Can Cause The avformat-55.dll Error?
This error can be caused due to missing or corruption of the avformat-55.dll file. So, it means that the software you are running need this dll file to run the programs swiftly and to show the result correctly. The causes can be the misplace of the file and mistakenly deleted the file. The error can be generated due to anything in your windows operating system and it looks like the image shown and the message appear in it can be the name from that list provided.
- “avformat-55.dll is missing”
- “avformat-55.dll error loading”
- “Cannot find avformat-55.dll”
- “avformat-55.dll crash”
- “avformat-55.dll was not found”
- “Cannot register avformat-55.dll”
- “avformat-55.dll could not be located”
- “avformat-55.dll Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point avformat-55.dll error”
Methods To Fix The avformat-55.dll Error?
The methods may vary depending on the version of Windows you are using. The cause behind the error will play the main role because it depends upon the reason behind the cause of the dll file. Don’t worry and simply follow the easy solutions provided below, which are as follows:
Method 1: Install the File
This the first method to solve the error. So make sure that you know the latest avformat-55.dll file for your Windows operating system. So, download the latest version of the dll file, then install it in the same location path. The location should be the same compared to the registration location. When the process ends, restart your computer and try to run the same application and check the dll error has gone or not.
Method 2: Re-install The Application
All the following steps will help you in re-installing the application. This is the second-best method to fix the dll missing file error. The steps are as follows:
- Search for the control panel in the search toolbar, then select the control panel.
- Then select the option” Programs” on that screen.
- After that choose the application you want to remove.
- Then right-click on the application you have chosen.
- Click on the “Uninstall” option, to uninstall that application.
Hence, removing unwanted applications can also solve your dll file error because when you have downloaded the application you must have done the mistake by which the dll file was missing and was showing the error.
Method 3: Restore The File
If you have mistakenly deleted the file then restore the file from the recycle bin. Simply go to the recycle bin option then select the deleted file and click on the restore option to restore the file. By doing this thing also can help you to solve your dll file error. To read more like articles on it go and click on the below provided links.
Related Dll File Articles
- npnul32.dll Missing File Error Fix For Your Windows
- Fix Your wmvdecod.dll Error On Your Windows Without Interruption
- msab32.dll Error Fix | How To Simplify The Fixing Process
This brings us the end of this article avformat-55.dll. I hope all the following information must be helpful to you and by using those methods you had solve the dll file error. Suppose you have any doubts regarding this dll file then we would surely like to help you by providing more solutions. And suppose the errors are solved then surely provide us comment in the comment box.